LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

y haraharanathbabu (practing law)     15 January 2011

cheating by man

My client (married woman ) came to me to file Criminal complaint not only against her husband but also relatives of husband with following reasons:

1) Before arranging marriage to my client, her husband relatives stated that his character is good and perfect no diseases or any bad vices. At the time husband also expressed his innocence.

2)Keeping the promises my client married him. After next date of marriage (through a phone  call ) a message is received, that husband is AIDS victim and he got all vices.

3) After receiving information my client's parents relatives also confirmed by pressing the husband and relatives of husband.

4) At the time of marriage my client also gave huge amount of dowry and also spent huge expenses of marriage.

5) The husband's relatives are in high political and the police is also trying to settle the matter.

6) My client came to came and also requested to file criminal complaint and also also severe damages against the husband and also relatives.

Please help to my client if any more suggesstions or section of law to seek justice.

Y.HARI HARA NATH BABU, ADVOCATE

Learning

2 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     15 January 2011

If realy the husband is AIDS patient, Your client may seek divorce on the ground of venereal disease under SEC 13 (1)(v) of HM Act. She may also can claim maintenance under HM Act or 125 Cr.P.C.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     15 January 2011

supression of this material factum constitutes fraud , she can apply annulment. also mental cruelty and physical cruelty by exposing her to griveous hurt 498a , may be 306 too

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register