LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonu (OE)     26 January 2014

Cheated by girl and girl's family

18 month back I married with girl in temple,in presence of my  parents and relatives.temple did not provided marriage certificate.Girl did not inform about our marriage to her family because we are intercaste and time she was studing .i told lot of time that inform about our marriage to their family but every time she made Excuse that after her job she will inform.Suddenly 15 days before she told me that her father asking for marriage photo(she asked these thing call as well as msg,i having the msg) and also taken all photo and copy of master CD.and after one week she told me that her parents not accepting our marriage.they want to marry their daughter in their own caste.

I am totally blanked after listening their word.....I told her if she want to marry  again she must have to take divorce.

I have only witness of my marriage and have same tour photo,and some photo in which she was with me and put sindur.

Can law help me to fight from these type of cheater.Girl and her family played with my life they threaten me that they file a rape case against me if i will and take help of  police  .can with the help of law I will get justic. 

plz suggest me...

Learning

8 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     27 January 2014

Very sad brother....but for a hassle free future you should move on and forget her though not easy.

(Guest)

@ Querist,

To whom you will fight?........with Fake Lover or With Fake love?

In both cases you are already defeated but yes your Life has won the experience of bitter truth.

This is reality ......!!

Love????

Haaaaaa,heeeeeeeeeee

What sort of love?

Is this love :

6 months Attraction ,

5 months dreaming,

4 months get together,

3 months having s*x,

2 months getting bored,

and finally at 1 month ...Tata Bi bye.for the next signal from other waiting customer.

That's what happening all around.

Girls are using boys Financially,Physically and Emotionally but at end what happens she dumps you and catches the next di.ck & dollar.

That's the reality by giving silly excuses of her parents,studies and society.

And emotional guys are fool they believe on these type of girls and even goes for suicides.

Bhai mere True Love has no definition, you know why ?

Because A true love can't be explained in words...It's just like Air which you feel but can't see. It goes with you till you are alive.It is always with you all around.It will never leave you alone.

So, My dear friend,

The person who has cheated you , are you still thinking of her to come in your life?

If you are thinking that Indian judiciary will make any person to get back his love then You are absolutely wrong just change your view on life ....your life automatically will get change.

Just throw her out from your life as she was a dodger and for your love she was not the right customer.

Note: It's better to love Animals who really know the meaning of love/affection/care/friendship and they never dump you like human's do.

regards,

(ESIS)

isha bhardwaj (intern)     28 January 2014

Dear sonu,

Marriage (also called matrimony or wedlock) is a socially or ritually recognized union or legal contract between spouses that establishes rights and obligations between them, between them and their children, and between them and their in-laws.[1] The definition of marriage varies according to different cultures, but it is principally an institution in which interpersonal relationships, usually intimate and s*xual, are acknowledged. In some cultures, marriage is recommended or considered to be compulsory before pursuing any s*xual activity. When defined broadly, marriage is considered a cultural universal.

Divorce (or the dissolution of marriage) is the termination of a marital union, the canceling and/or reorganizing of the legal duties and responsibilities of marriage, thus dissolving the bonds of matrimony between a married couple under the rule of law of the particular country and/or state.

Under Indian Law no one can marry again if he/she has spouse. And if one does then they must be charged of bigamy. 

In India, bigamy is an offence against marriage and it is also criminal offence under Indian Penal laws. The bigamy law applicable to Hindus, Jains, Buddhists ,Sikhs,Parsis,Christians [except Muslims]. Bigamy is one of the ground to seek divorce under Hindu Marriage Act 1955.The second wife is entitlement for maintenance ,she is not entitle for property  rights. In August 2009, the Law Commission of India  recommended that  bigamy should be made  a cognizable offence. 

Regards

Isha Bhardwaj

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 January 2014

The girl who can be compelled to marry elsewhere she can even be completed to depose against your version and give evidence in such manner that may be sufficient for your conviction.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 January 2014

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Cheated-by-Girl-and-her-family-449746.asp#.UukbVPuLQ48

unfortunate victim (owner)     03 February 2014

Dear friends I found most of the sufferers asking for legal help at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Family-Law.asp I beg to them to contact to SIF. There are some fighters fighting and helping to sufferers from many days I salute them. Members please visit the above site and help them to strengthen the movement Seriously there are daily 20-25 sufferers posts there difficulty to handle their case. Please help them as much as possible

(Guest)
Originally posted by : unfortunate victim

Brother, Its not right. You are on one platform but trying to advertise other platforms/websites/organizations. Stop the spamming, its not at all right.

unfortunate victim (owner)     03 February 2014

Please contact immediately on MENS RIGHT ASSOCIATION OR https://www.saveindianfamily.org/contact-us/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/saveindianfamilyfoundation/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register