Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498_final stage (Professional)     01 December 2013

Charges are yet to be decided by court under 498a

Hi Experts,

Can you tell  me the next step. The case is right now in the court. I got bail for myself and entire family whomsoever was named. 

The court is running in Ghaziabad, this time the judge finally screwed my lawyer for taking dates on dates.

My lawyers though they know we would win, but still were trying to convince me to agree for a settlement. 

I just want to ensure that my lawyers do not ditch me. And in case they deviate from what they are supposed to do, then what rights do I have ? Can I argue and fight my case myself?

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Pooja Hegde R. (Advocate)     01 December 2013

First thing, try to find a lawyer you trust. Secondly, if such a time comes then surely you can argue your own case but no ethical lawyer will ditch you like that. Do not settle if you think you are right and can prove it. Your lawyer can only advice you and to settle or not to settle is totally upto you. Truth is always victorious.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     01 December 2013

Yes, you can fight the case your self if you think that you are able to do that.

498_final stage (Professional)     01 December 2013

Yes I am certainly better than these idiots and non sense layers in Ghaziabad court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register