LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aum (microbiologist)     16 February 2012

Change of place of birth in school leaving certificate

i am having wrong place of birth (my native place which is wrong)in my school leaving certificate and currently i have got my birthcertificate,it is having right place of birth,now what i have to do for change or correct my school leaving certificate.

Learning

4 Replies

Shantilal Pandya ( Advocate)     17 February 2012

fiing of suit  f to  correct it .

Dhruv (Me)     25 April 2012

I want to get birth certificate of my mother, as there is no registration of her birth in municipality we are require to get court order for registration of her birth. It is mandetatory to submit school leaving for filing case in court. But my mother school leaving certificate has wrong place of birth. How can I correct the birth place in the school leaving certificate before filing case so that I have right birth certificate?

sohil (propriter)     05 July 2013

i am having wrong place of birth (my native place which is wrong)in my school leaving certificate and currently i have got my birthcertificate,it is having right place of birth,now what i have to do for change or correct my school leaving certificate.

i also have same problem and now i am in 14 class my birth place in mahuva but in certificate it return Mumbai before 10th i change my 4 school for some personal reason now i get my original birth certificate please help me sir 

Anil Bherumal Kumawat   02 September 2015

Respected Sir/Madam,

The birthplace on my birthcertificate is Rjasthan-nim ka thana and on Leaving certificate is Rjasthan-Pali. and i want to change from pali-rajasthan to Nimkathana-Rajasthan.

Request you to kindly help in regards this.

Thanks & Regards,

Anil Kumawat

+91 9819414642

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register