Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sairam (Dr)     08 October 2010

Change of name

Hello,

I am Dr. Sairam. I completed my medicine from Guntur medical college. My problem is i have a different name in my degree.

My 10th class (ssc) certificate has my name printed as: palaparthy sairam

all the rest of my certificates, driving license have my name printed as : palaparthi sairam

(the last y being written as i)

This is actually my mistake while filling my intermediate certificate.

My father's name including all his certificates have the name printed as: palaparthy

So please advice me if the govt.  gazette publication would solve my problem, also please inform me which name i should keep for me in the future certificates. Thanks in advance.

Learning

9 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     08 October 2010

you do one thing, go to the G.O. office  give the correct name and publice to G.O. New paper, they will give copy of the name changed paper, you can use this right way

sairam (Dr)     11 October 2010

Sir, thanks for your prompt reply. My question still remained unanswered for me. I couldn't understand how my case will be for a name change. My name is printed correctly in 10th(ssc) class certificate, later, from intermediate to the medical degree its printed with a change in one letter(i for y). The application for name change requires us to submit ssc marks list as a reference for previous name. But my ssc has correct name. Kindly advice me throughly on this as i am naive to these procedures. I am a resident of Andhra Pradesh, if that helps you in anyway. Thanks in advance.

V.S.Massaaun (legal advisor)     18 March 2011

you have to file a writ petition in the high court  in this  connection consult  the advocate in high court

Onkar (MT)     23 March 2011

Writ petition??? are you in your senses??? can you pls elaborate futher on your point to explain...

According to me, try and contact the authority who issued the intermediate certificate for correction of name as it would solve th epurpose...

or else may be publication in official gazzette, saying " change of name from "i" to "y" wth regard to specific documents and for th epurposes hereinafter..."

V.S.Massaaun (legal advisor)     23 March 2011

At first you should learn to talk';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

secondly read  the Art 226/227 of Indian Constitution  and also discuss with Seniior Advocate of High Court  you will  get your answer

Onkar (MT)     23 March 2011

may be i was wrong in usage of words...

Can you please elaborate on exactly which writ to be asked for??? and if you are taking help from any senior advocate, pls mention the precedents too...

V.S.Massaaun (legal advisor)     23 March 2011

the question was not the change of  name the question is to change  the name on  the Degree/ educational certificate if  by doing  publication in the New paper after spendint 4 to 5 hundred rupees then anyone  can do this   this was happend  with one of my clent who want to rectfy his  the universityofficial ask him to get them direction from the High Court  and  i will send you after geting

sandeep (sales)     28 May 2011

Sir This is Sandeep Kumar

my name in my tenth class urubindi sandeep kumar,,    but my inter and degree , pg vrubindi sandeep kumar.

is it problem

how can i correct my tenth marks list

please guide me

Regards

Sandeep

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register