LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neha Samanta   27 May 2016

change of name

Sir my name in Sslc marks card and 10+2 marks card has my last name in front of my name followed by my father's name if I want to change my name in present degree certificate as first name followed by my last name what should I do? ? Because all other identity proofs has first name followed by last name and I wish to continue the same i. e. first name followed by the last name. Kindly help me in this matter .

Learning

2 Replies

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     27 May 2016

You have to apply to change your name to Director of Printing press along with a certificate from thasildar of ur area,one notarised affadavit reciting that ur name in SSC certificate was (old name) and u want to change ur name as-------(new name)You have to enclose address proof.Declaration of your new name so to appear in two news papers. Then Director of Printing will publish ur name in Govt gazettee.Then onwards u can officially known with ur new name. 

Neha Samanta   28 May 2016

Thank you sir for your valuable response. ...so if I want to take admission in a pg course with my new name is it necessary to change my name in the bachelors degree or this procedure would be enough for further verification??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register