LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh   16 April 2024

Certified copy of registered gpa

When I apply for a certified photocopy of the registered gpa(2002)  in sub registrar office Bangalore, I’m getting the Hand written true copy of the registered gpa.

That means, I'm not getting the exact photocopy of the original document, instead im getting the Hand written copy of registered gpa, where the contents of the gpa is typed in plain paper and details like stamp paper, signature of parties, ltm of parties all are hand written.
At last its written as "YATHANAKALU", and below that copied by, read by, compared by signatures are done.

Please clarify the same on why I'm getting a copy like this...and is this equivalent to original because the sellers signatures are hand written by tha person who copied the document.


 5 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     16 April 2024

Inspect the document, compare and raise your objection, if any, with concerned Sub-Registrar.

The experts on this platform may not be able to help you in finding reasons for query / why??

Mr. Sumitra kumar (Advocate)     16 April 2024

The clerk will produce the paper before the registrar or any competant authority to sign the hand-written copy of the deed thay may show you "Compared to be true copy". But why do you insist of getting original. You don't have original with you or original has been lost.


More after getting some clarification from you.


Thank you.

Mahesh   16 April 2024

Original is not available with us.

Mr. Sumitra kumar (Advocate)     16 April 2024

What is your purpose for obtaining a certified copy?


Thank you.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2024

You first of all ensure that if you had applied for certified photocopy of the registered document, if yes, then you can give a complaint to the registrar concerned about this and seek his intervention and to provide you the photocopy of the registered document, if he declines to accept your request then you can approach district registrar with a complaint in this regard and proceed legally if this also do not fetch you the desired result

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register