Certified copy of decree


Sir, i would like to know whats a CD - certified copy of Decree and how to obtain it. What i want is copy of all Decree/Orders given in my case till date. Please do help me. I am fighting a case as Party-In-Person Regards


you have to make a written application to Registrar on your letter head for certified copy of decree passed by court on particualr date . deposit the charges ffor certifed copy . for obvatining copies of all orders , roznama till date make application and pay charges .




Sir Thank you so much. I also want to know how to get copy of all entries made in the court diary - the diary maintained by the judge  and used to record daily proceedings. I think its also called the daily order sheet.

Please do help me


Its practically impossible to get certified copy of all orders in a proceeding. Because normally in a civil litigation there are a number of hearings and adjuducation is made each and every day in the main suit as well as in the interlocutary application if any pending. The Dairy which you refer is not a diary maintained by the judge, but on the other hand its a diary maintained by the court. This diary is seldom accessed by the judge, but by the court clerks. The Judge makes the order in the suit docket and this will be carried or copied by the clerks in the court to the diary with date, number of the case and the next date and for which it is posted. This diary in technical terms known as A-Diary or Adjudication diary

A certified copy is usually applied for a single application or a batch of application or for a judgment and decree which concludes a suit . Certified copies can be applied even for documents filed by either side (plaintiff or defendant) and even for plaint, written statement copy and deposition copies of either side.

Usually no one will want to obtain a certified copy for the entire hearing in a proceeding. But i dont know why you require the certified copy for the whole proceeding. In my opinion you dont need  this. Just file a copy application for the order or judgment  against which you would like to prefer appeal, revision or likewise in a superior court. 

If possible get assistance from a lawyer and proceed with your case

Good Luck...


You have not explained the reason for obtaining the copies of all the proceedings. I think that it is of no use. You can get the Copy of Judgment and Order and the Decree, which is sufficient for you.

Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

Dear Querist

no need to worry, file written application to Incharge coping department of the court with the remarks complete ordersheet with the court fee. they give you a delivery date on that day you get your certified copy.

Feel free to Call




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x