Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deep (deep)     18 July 2015

Certificates needed, experts kindly advise

Kindly guide me on the following urgent issues

1. My family in law is not returning my original certificates. And to apply duplicate, i dont have so much money. Is there any way that i can get my certificates back from them as i have to earn to   take care of my child.             Or that isthere any way i can get duplicates free of cost from the university, i had written to uni, but they replied back i need to pay. 2. I want to ask if I can get age relaxations in applying for jobs under category deserted women or similar in this situation from where to get certificate to prove that.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

There is no age relaxation for woman who has been deserted for government jobs.  Contact labour office for further details. As for your markscard you can apply for duplicate markscards in your university office by paying nominal fee.  If you are so very poor that you cannot spend money at all, then I suggest you to raise loan and get your markscards certificates.

Another option is there, you call up and tell in-laws that you will file dowry case if they dont give you your markscards and certificates, they will give you back all of your things. which of course I do not suggest, contrarily try patching up with in-laws and husband for sake of child future.

All the best.

Anand   19 July 2015

Hello Madam, 

It is illegal for your in-laws to be keeping your certificates - IT IS YOUR PROPERTY. Call them immediately and tell them that if they don't return it within 3 days by post or in person, that you shall file a case against them at your local police station for theft. You have every right of possession of your own property, especially something as precious as original certificates. You should not have to be chasing duplicates if you are sure that your in-laws have it. Do this first and tell us of the outcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register