Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     30 May 2014

Caw case transfer to other caw cell

Experts,

I said to IO and ACP that i am not able to pay the sum which my wife is asking i said you can register FIR.

But what happened i dont know but suddenly they transfered the case to another women cell, what actually they want to do isaid register the FIR, they are also not doing this. i said take money which i am able to give, they are saying no. what the want to do ?

Regards

498A=Frauds

Learning

1 Replies

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     30 May 2014

This is what as a Citizen you shall know that police cannot do any sort of mediation or panchayat in police station but in all police stations police will try to extort money from the people who approach for justice. Especially in 498A they will try to settle the dispute and milk some money from the husband's side. You stand firm on whatever the amount you want to give and if you are not willing to give inform the same before the Women Cell. Better you file a case in Lok Adalat and ask them to decide regarding your dispute. If your wife needs only divorce then you file RCR and if she contests RCR stating that she needs only divorce then you dont need to pay maintenance also. But RCR will take atleast 2 years time, so you decide whether you want all harassment for 2 years..

Dear you can earn money, just throw money over her face but negotiate and bring her down to your level and clear the issue...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register