Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abdul (business man)     16 May 2013

Caste change

to the respected sir/madam,

i am from andhrapradesh.  

my friend's father is a beedi labour(tobaco)and he is very poor. he was not able to study his son. thats why he joined his son into the government school as a backward class(bc-b,noorbasha) . actually they are muslims. my friend had completed his scool secondary(ssc) with first class and under graduation with first class. now my friend is preparing for the government job. and he feels that if he got the job,at the time of caste verification for reservation category he will not be eligible for that job. thats why he went to his scool and asked them to change his caste. but the school admnistrator said , it is not possible to change the caste once entered. but my friend wants to change his caste now as a muslim. now he has a perminent caste certificate as a noor basha(bc-b) and obc certificate from revenue officer.

please kindly give him a procedure how to change his caste as a muslim.

thanking you sir/madam.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 May 2013

The caste mentioned in the school certificate can be changed only through a certain procedure. Ifthe details of caste proof related matters are to be changed; only the revenue officer of that area is authorized to do that. Nobody has the right to change the caste in school records.  Contact the tahasildar of that area so that they will give you the caste certificate after proper verification. Thecaste in the school register can only be changed based on that caste certificate.  It is not legal to change the caste in the  school register without this certificate.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 May 2013

The worry of your firned is imaginary out of ignorance  of selection/verification  procedure of Govt. Caste verification do take place if the candidate stakes for a post under SC/ST/OBC quota. Such verification is also required to be repeated at the time of promotion. No such veritifcation is there for the persons applying udner Genmeral Category.

fraud so far has been committed (as apparent from your post) by father of your friende.

There is no procedure to change his caste.

Now if your friend sincerely believed that he is not OBC then let him not apply for OBC certificate and if he has aloreayd got IOBC certificate let him not apply for any job undr OBC quota.  The caste verification will take place only if he is selected for any job in OBC quota.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More