Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Geetha_abcd (Housewife)     28 March 2016

Caste certificate

Dear Sir,

I am a married woman from Karnataka State. Recently I applied for Caste certificate in nadakacheri.My application was rejected stating i do not belong to address I hv metioned which I have given proof(voter Id, ration card), which is my parents address. 

Dear sirs, please guide me here, is there is any legal govt notification stating, a woman after marriage should compulsorily change her address?? Why cant I use my address specified in my voter ID,adhaar card (parents address) as my permanent address ?

Learning

7 Replies

Geetha_abcd (Housewife)     28 March 2016

Forgot to mention, my husband He himself do not have address proof for his parents house(since they recently moved permanently to new place). 

KS Johal   28 March 2016

If the states are different i.e. the one that you are living in, and the one from where your parents are, then naturally they do not want to process your application because you belong to a previous address. The question is do you have a caste certificate from your previous address? If you do have this then it would be very easy to have a cast certificate for your new address. Note: Generally cast certificates do not change along with different states this means that your cast will always be the same regardless of you moving into any country or any state. Regarding using your existing address all your previous address. If you intend to use proof of address of your current address then your documentation needs to have the current address. no there is no notification from the government that you must change your address. But it is good policy to change your address that's if you are living with your in-laws and you are happily married and you do not intend to divorce your husband. Even if you do not intend to live with your in-laws or your husband you could still have that address.

Dhanalakshmi S   31 March 2016

Hey,

Iam also facing the same problem.  Am a married woman from Tamilnadu and residing at Tamilnadu itself.The problem is my name has been removed from my parent's ration card and included in my in-law's side.

What's the procedure to obtain the OBC certificate in the above mentioned case?

Looking for a reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Dhanalakshmi.S

Geetha_abcd (Housewife)     31 March 2016

@KS Johal .. Thank you Sir.. Solved my doubt..

@KS Johal .. Thank you Sir.. Solved my doubt.. 

Sankar Ganesh   05 April 2016

Hi,

This is an ongoing case, I would like to know about following case judgment one of my close friend asked number Case no: WRIT PETITION 7433 of 2016, please help me out on this,

Thanks

Sankar.M

Status Of : WRIT PETITION  7433  Of  2016
Litigants : J.PERIYARSELVI  Vs.  THE MEMBER SECRETARY
Pet's Adv : M/S.S.CONSIOUS ILANGO
Res's Adv : ADVOCATE GENERAL
Last Date of Hearing : ---
Next / Final Date of Hearing : Friday, March 11, 2016
Case Updated On : Friday, March 11, 2016
Category : Service

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies