LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranjit Pravu (Others)     09 January 2015

Car Parking Issues

I am a resident of an apartment having legal car parking space. However, the society is not allowing me to enjoy my parking rights. The society is unregistered and the managing committee functions illegally, which I don't support. That is why they are creating such problems. Can I get a court order without filing a civil suit so that I can enjoy my parking rights? I believe the case is not civil, but criminal in nature. Thanks in advance.   

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 January 2015

You can give complaint to the concerned builder, in case of society is absence legally. 

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     10 January 2015

You move the Registrar of coop societies of relevant jurisdiction on the unregistered state of your society,asking for legal action under relevant sections for illegal society , they might argue they are just only managing society but they cannot explain out why they did not register the society...the case can go to cooperative court for adjudication and from there to other higher courts.....   

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 January 2015

You say that the society is not allowing you to enjoy the parking rights(?), how do they object, or whether obstruct your parking space by making hurdles?,Is the society doing it under its name or the same is being done by any individual with vested interest?  First you issue a legal notice to the so called society stating that they do not have any right to interfere in your rights to the property, if they do not listen and continue to create problems to you, a legal action either through police (if need be) or through court may be initiated for reliefs.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register