LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Jain   24 May 2017

Cancellation of permanent appointment to temporary

I am an employee of a Central University. I have been selected through a General Selection Committee for the post of Assistant Professor on a Plan post, to be placed on probation for a period of one year from the date I join my duty. I joined my duty as an Assistant Professor on probation 11 months back. 

Now, I have recieved a office order which states that my appoinment as Assistant Professor (on probation) stands cancelled with immediate effect, and I am being placed on temporary position (contractual basis) till the current academic session, which is ending in 2 week time.

The reason for the same is being communicated as an error in the making of the report by the administration after the selection committee and mis-interpretation of the recommendations of the selection committee.

I have resigned from my previous employer and shifted from my home town to join at this Central University. I will not be able to go back and rejoin. No adverse remark has ever been made by the Head of Dep or Dean against me in this period till date.

Please help me to find the correct way to get a positive solution in this regard and to be reinstated as a permanent employee.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

What is the solution that you want?  that yo uhave not mentioned anwyhere.

Rahul Jain   25 May 2017

I want that the present order communicating that I am placed on a temporary position now, be reverted and cancelled.

I should be employed as a permanent employee (on probation) as I was in the first place, when i was appointed as per the words in my appointment order

Rahul Jain   30 May 2017

please help me out

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register