LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Meena Gaikwad (Accountant)     01 February 2014

Cancellation of flat

Hi! I am meena gaikwad. We have flat in thane, which is on my husband's name after his mother's death. The said flat sold to one builder in 2011.......he paid some amount as token......After that he drafted one agreement & called for registration  after that he will paid the balance amount of the flat.       He said....... I have signed that agreement but my rest brothers & sisters signed that document because there are shareholders of flat after mother's death. But flat is on my name...........share certificate is on my name.......till today........

Now builder is not contacting & meeting with me. Also he didn't pay the balance amount. so I cancelled my booking with simple letter sent to him via UPC /  courier also............ Now i am sending him the legal notice to the builder.........So in this case.........what are the next procedures for cancellation ofbooking. or Builder take any benefit of that signed agreement which is not registered  or not signedy me............Please give me advice............

Learning

1 Replies

Pradeep Kumar (Lawyer)     01 February 2014

See the copy of agreement you have entered into with builder. What is the clause for refund of money if party doesn't appear for registration of sale deed? Lawyer will guide you better. Reg Advocate Pradeep kumar09871765000

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register