Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

veenzar (Advocate)     18 March 2008

Cancellation of document

If a sale deed is registered by impersonation, what is the procedure to cancel the same? Please suggest.


 9 Replies

GOPI KRISHNA (ADVOCATE)     18 March 2008

the original vendor/person affected should file suit for cancellation of sale deed before the jurisdictional court, simultaniously he can aslo file a criminal complaint against the peson who imporsonated for prosecution

A.JAYASIMHA (BUSINESS)     24 March 2008

What is the duration of sale agreement of a Property?ex:-A enters into an agreement with B to purchase the property of B by paying an advance.But A does not turn up and with repeated request from B to A to get the Propert registered by fullfilling remainig agreed amount.But A was silent.after the lapse of 8 years B sold the said property to C .After getting knowledge of the property being sold now A issued a notice to B that he is ready to purchase the property with in 15 days by fullfilling the agreeed balance amount.What B should do now at this stage.Please reply



A.JAYASIMHA (BUSINESS)     03 May 2008

No the unregistered sale deed will not confer title to the buyer.And it is merely a document of agreement.

RAM DEO KAKRA (ADVOCATE )     18 July 2008

what one should do if forged documents prepared and thereafter lease deed on such papers strength obtained from local authority and registration is done.what orignal vendor shoud do .pl.suggest.

Srinivasa Murthy (Advocate)     21 July 2008

File a suit for cancellation of the sale deed. It has to be done within 3 years from the date of registration or notice of such fraudulent transfer. You can also take steps for criminal prosecution.

Akhil Sinha- Advocate (n/a)     28 July 2008

File a suit for cancellation of the sale deed within 3 years. 

Rakesh Boini (Bussiness)     29 July 2008

sir thes is srisailam, my father had two wifes,im the second son of his wife, my father had Ancestral property and gaved me 520 sqyards as a gift deed on 2005, i made a sale deed to other person on year 2006.

    now the problem is my fathers first wife- daughter age 45 years married on 1979, she sent me  a notice on 2008 recently in that she mentioned that she is going to appel to cancel my gift deed. she want an equal share in thes property.

   So, wat do i do now? im i in problem? do thes case effects me.. plz help me out..

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     30 July 2008

Dear Veenzar, you may file a suit for cancellation of deed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query