Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suryadhakray   17 November 2015

Can we register bmc alloted flats


We got a flat in Rehab building (under SRA Scheme) as our house got demolished due to Nullah
(Guttar)  widening. We just received an allotment letter from MCGM. I want to know how to pay registration and stamp duty charges so papers can be shown on our name. Also i want to know if we can use allotment letter to change the address on our documents.



 2 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     17 November 2015

yes you can use allotment letter to change address, but simultaneously visit your nearest registration office for registration and stamp duty if allotment letter speaks of permanant alternate accomodation and not temporary alternate accomodation





Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 July 2016

not a matter of law matter of procedure.  contact registrar office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register