LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul jain (student)     25 July 2018

can we pay final alimony in court in 13B

There 498a , 125Crpc and DV 2005 is all are running and MCD is done we file petition 13b in court now she is saying once we pay her alimony amount then only she will take bak all the cases our lawyer suggested us that we can deposit amount in court with affidavit that without our concern (Noc) the mount cant be given to her as we are afraid that once she get amt she wont take cases back ....so my question is ...can we request to the court that once she withdraw all cases then only with our concern you release the payment to her not without it.....plz guide me in this ...my lawyer is right???? as he saying without our NOC court wont give her money.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

On same day she should withdraw all cases.  You give cheque with standing instructions not to reliease payment to party and wait for signal from you.  Do it in court only.

rahul jain (student)     25 July 2018

Sir , Thank you for the quick response. We have already told them about cheque but she deny so mutually agreed cash deposit in court only so Could you please elaborate this how can we give standing instructions to court that do not release without our NOC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register