LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

J SRINIVASARAO (OFFICER)     04 December 2012

Can we file case under sec 420 for recovery of personal loan

Can We file a criminal case for recovery of personal loan given ?


 3 Replies

Ashimta Lekhi Malhotra (Independent Lawyer)     04 December 2012

Only a civil suit for recovery lies.

madhu mittal (director)     05 December 2012

If there are elements of cheating.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 December 2012

criminal case is not a processsof recovery it is a process of punishing the cheater.  Civil suit is mod eof receovery.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register