Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mubeen (MD)     26 December 2014

Can we complaint about cjm in high court

During the entire hearing of 498A case the CJM was guiding the All the Witnesses to give statements in favour of the complainant.He was not at all willing to accept written argument from my lawyer and continuosly disturbing my lawyer during cross examination by telling that u cant ask such fullish questions.Finally after 1.5 year period with dates equal to 32 and he knew that we came to court from different city gave judgment of conviction for 3 years and penalty of 50000/- each for three.Also after depositing 1.5lac rupees in court and producing papers for bail from differnt 3 people with property papers for bail he was rejecting the bail by asking the 100s of questions to property holder came for my bail. Is there any way to complaint about the CJM from my side or through a lawyer or filing case in highcourt or supreme court.???Please i want justice.


 8 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     26 December 2014

Dear, Yes file a writ petition challenging the conviction on the ground of principals of natural justice, and constitutional right .... Kapil Chandna Adv, 9899011450

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 December 2014

You can prefer an appeal before the sessions court against the judgment, as far as the judicial officer's conduct, it is your advocate who has to decide about the fair trial or not and to decide about making representation in the bar association.

mubeen (MD)     28 December 2014


I want to challenge the decision in high court .is it possible?

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     29 December 2014

You can go for appeal against conviction, nothing else. There can not be any writ against CJM. this fact and result that no one foughtfor bringing judiciary under lokpal.

AS   29 December 2014

If someone got convicted in CJM court then he has right to file application in Session court. You can not jump session court and directly went to high court.

but to understand on which bases judge concluded the conviction, please can you explain the what all IPC's are present in charge sheet and judgement given by judge.

mubeen (MD)     29 December 2014


498A r.w.34 pf ipc are present in judgment. 

legaljoe68 (member)     03 August 2015

approach sessions court with a proper lawyer . do not get emotional. have second chance in high court . dont forget thast you have been convicted . nobody can complain against the judges . do not spoil ur case


legaljoe68 (member)     10 November 2018

Nothing happens to judicial officer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query