LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun   14 March 2018

Can i sue an mnc branch which is outside india

Hi i worked for an MNC i have resigned because the U.S branches sabotaged my work in an unethical way when i reported it to my management they changed my project in such a way that it gives constant failures and U.S management blamed me for the failures 1.) Can i sue the my employers U.S branch ? can the Supreme Court Of India do it or can it direct the appropriate government body to do it. I have emails,Chat conversation and many more evidences

Learning

2 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     14 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

Arjun   14 March 2018

Respected sir I have tried to file a complaint to police who in turn harassed and detained me,hence I am drafting a writ petition in court of justice as party-in-person,I have been asking for information if I can include US company along with its India branch as a party in writ petition along with police who are supporting them The PRO and court inward section are denying me information stating no information will be given to party in person I would be great ful if some one tells me if Its possible to include MNC based in U.S with its branch in India in my writ petition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More