LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sravani N   31 July 2020

Can i make my husband move for an year to save our relation

Can I make my husband move from his parents for 1 year to make our relationship work and we can often visit his parents.  And i am not ready for s*x asked my husband to give me sometime, bcz i am upset with his uncivilised behaviour. Since His father is diagonised and emotionally forcing his son to make babies with me b4 he die.. I can't be with them.. Their emotional drama and my husband force for s*x making me depress 😭 and  i am staying with my parents since 5months.. And my husband is a liar too 😕😕. But i want to save my relationships and life and wanted to take a chance. For that Can i make my husband move from them atleast for 1 year? 

Learning

5 Replies

advharminderdhankhar   31 July 2020

u can move out him for one year but not more than 2 year. i want to say that this is not fare that u r not ready for s.x with him...if u cant do s.x with him then its not good for u and not for ure relation.. some time u have to do work according to other i mean as ure well wisher.. for paln ure baby..u r the only one who can understand the situation and time..my thinking upon that if u plan a child ure inlaws will be very helpfull for upbringing of child...u both will face problem in upbringing.. i dont want to suggest u to take divorce. do one thing start meditation in morning it will helps u to keep calm.. u can call me on my no. nine three 551 two four 424

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 August 2020

Originally posted by : Sravani N
 Can I make my husband move from his parents for 1 year to make our relationship work and we can often visit his parents.  And i am not ready for s*x asked my husband to give me sometime, bcz i am upset with his uncivilised behaviour. Since His father is diagonised and emotionally forcing his son to make babies with me b4 he die.. I can't be with them.. Their emotional drama and my husband force for s*x making me depress 😭 and  i am staying with my parents since 5months.. And my husband is a liar too 😕😕. But i want to save my relationships and life and wanted to take a chance. For that Can i make my husband move from them atleast for 1 year? 

You have repeated same story at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/divorce-legal-separation-211680.asp which is absurd and ridiculous.

You are not satified with your husband, in-laws and the experts who have responded your query.

It would be appropriate to consult a local prudent lawyer for professional advise and necessary proceeding

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 August 2020

Better seek counseling as there is no litigation in your query for the present status.   Asking husband to leave his parents and pressurizing for a separate residence may also amount to cruelty and reason for divorce.

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     01 August 2020

As has been pointed out by learned expert Dr.J.C.Vashsita herein above,  you have posted same problems seeking separate remedies in each and that itself shows that your mind is wavering!  Instead of seeking legal remedies, perhaps, it would be proper for you to seek medical/pschological resorts.   Please note that s*x with husband is not a crime and it is an integral part of a married life if one is serious enough to continue marital relationships.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 August 2020

The facts posted suggest that you are in a hurry to pry away your husband from his parents. Please note that you are indulging in marital cruelty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register