Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

joy   07 June 2016

Can i lodge fir against wife's aunt who threatened d case

Dear Experts,

I have a call recording where my wife's aunt threatening me that if I don't obey them then my wife will file cases on me. Can I file a case u/s IPC 503 ?

Update: I had appeared in my first date of 498A case and judge gave next date. In family court mediation, wife is demanding 15 lakh for MCD.

Thanks for your valuable advise.

Learning

6 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     07 June 2016

Sir try to solve matter amicably without court intervention.

Filing case is not  the solution for ur problem.

joy   07 June 2016

Amicable solution is not possible since 498A and 125 is going on and no sign from opp. party whether they want to settle the matter. Unless I go offensive, I can't see the light. Thanks

saravanan s (legal advisor)     07 June 2016

Concentrate on the 498a case.if you are aquitted then that itself would become a ground for claiming divorce.you can use the call recordings to prove their malicious intention

A walk alone (-)     09 June 2016

Use this call recording as evidence in your 498a against her. Filing case is useless only wastage of time and money

(Guest)

Hi Joy,

What you will get by filling case, they will try to threaten u, nothing other than that. Now aunty is theartening, tomorrow they will get back properly. Just concentrate on 498A. If demanding money, never give one time instead agree for monthly maintaince.

(Guest)

Hello Joy,

Today your wife may be influenced by some one, but if you give one time alimony she may buy some land or some gold by someone's advice, both wont give livelhood for her, even parents can say her one day that we cant give food (we cant tell anythng on parents as well because they will be old and how many days one can take care when they only need someone to take care of them). Good or bad while tieing knot we promised that we will give food shelter and stay in good or bad till her death so dont go for one time and clean ur hands, rather make sure she gets food and shelter till last minute thats minimal responsibility of a man.Never run away from resposibilities.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register