LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swarangi (ABC)     27 January 2014

Can i claim jewellery given by husband in wedding as streedh

Can i claim the jewellery given by husband and in laws to me in wedding? Will court pass the order to give it to me?

Learning

14 Replies

(Guest)

yes u can, and also jewelry given by ur husband and in-law with all other stuff which is given by ur parents... in ur DV case

(Guest)

kya lichhad log ho

(Guest)

kitni aag lagi...

Swarangi (ABC)     28 January 2014

Originally posted by : Sufferer from Harami Wife

kya lichhad log ho

U may be sufferer but that does not mean you will say anything to anything on public forum... This language is not acceptable. Keep your agony and anger to yourself.

i have not filed DV case, I have filed case for divorce and maintenance for my 1 year old daughter. I can get streedhan only if i file DV case???

(Guest)

Everyone gives lectures, hehe!!!

but have no shame in asking for what is not truly theirs. But public forum pe lectures de ne keliye ready :D

Just check her previous threads and you will know what kind of person sheZ

@Author

No!! Do you have the bills of purchase on your name? Then Yes otherwise a big NO. Your husband will say its not yours and neither its gifted to you but its only lent for an occasion and you have mis-utilized it. Your mother-in-law/sister-in-law may keep a cheating case(420) on you. Be ready for that.

2 Like

(Guest)

@Swarangi.......DV case file karne se husband ne di hui jewellary tumhare baap ki nahi jati hein samji bevakuf gavar aurat. Tumhare jaise aurato ne hi puri society ko badnaam kar ke rakha hein. Ye koi bhadas nahi hein, balki, tumhe aaina dikha raha hu you greedy women.

@ so called sufferer from Harami wife: First thing, dont abuse this platform by expressing ur frustration on some unknown person. This is reflecting the kind of person u r and I dont want to come to ur level by arguing with u

(Guest)

hi swarngi,

jis aadmi ko uski wife ne acha khasa band baza rakha ho woh yahi karta hain....kisi ne kaha hain jab hathi chalta hain kutte to bhokte he hain..but htahi tab bhi mast tha ab bhi...

sufferer from Harami wife..bechara ka kya haal kiya hua hoga court ne ..apni biwi se too kuch kah nahi paa raha hain bhok raha hain...

u can  file CRpc 406 and claim ur money with detail in divorce case also..

but do one thing start collect bill like marriage video and picture where picture shows what u have demand like jewelery and other.

(Guest)

@maybeihelpyou

Help yourself first, cant you read the query properly? I know you are a woman in disguise of a man. Stop bullsh*tting and reply to what was asked by the author. You cannot form a single sentence in English properly, then what can you suggest? haan? Go get a job first you cheapo!!

Dont ever fxck with forum members, you yourself have already spoiled your life and dont have future anyway. A'ole

2 Like

(Guest)

-Deleted by stalker himself-

(Guest)

-Deleted by stalker himself-

Reformist !!! (Other)     26 March 2014

Swarangi ---> There is absolutely no problem in claiming nything, u can claim Taj Mahal, White House, PM House, CM House or even you can claim whole of Indian land in your application.................But court's decisions revolves around proofs and evidences. 

Weigh your evidences and take your call accordingly.

(Guest)

Mam,

Yes. This constitutes “streedhan” to which you have an absolute right. You can claim it under the provisions of HMA, DV Act. If you’re in laws misappropriate it to your disadvantage, they can be made liable under 405, 406 IPC which is criminal breach of trust.

Regards,

Abhishek Tiwari

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register