I am from Europe and got married with my indian husband in march 2009 in goa.
Now as I came back to meet my husband I found out that he married me for the wrong reasons and I like to know if I can do annulation of my marriage.
Here are some reasons why I want to annulate>
- he just married me to get a visa to a good country. before he tryed many western woman, also 40 years older then him but didn't succeed.
- he applied the family-reunin-visa for my country end of june and 3 weeks later he already followed other western girl (i have proof in emails he sent her, telling her how much he loves her and excusing for calling her at night). Luckily he never got the family-visa!
- if i don't take him to a "good" country he will follow another woman.
- nothing he ever told me was true. he doesn't have any money, land or rich parents. he even cheated his parents and used that money for the marriege (he payed lawyer and paperwork).
- he told me that he was a male prostitute also.
- i was more then 6 month seperate from him.
- i don't know if it's true but he also told me that he killed somebody in a car accident (not on purpose) and escaped his country.
- i never got intruduced to his parents in haryana, they don't know he is married and to me.
- he cheated me for money.
so will all these excamples be reson enough to get an annulation, as marriage was just in this year?
we got married under special marriage act in from of court in goa. we didn't have any papers, just a passport and whitnessers, who promised, that we both are not married.
I don't want him to have any right on my money. he has a copy of my bank-statement, as he needed it (if it's true) to apply for a visa to australia where he wantet to settle with me. but may be he try to steal the money from me.
and also i like to know how - if i can annulate it, how i can do it and how much money it will cost me approximately.
Thanks in advance for your reply and information.