LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Piyush Bisen   01 August 2020

Can a senior citizen meet or write a letter to chief justice

Dear Experts,
This is Piyush Bisen, writing on behalf of my father. My father has been retired in last Nov 2019 and return back to hometown (balaghat district, MP) but has to leave in a rented house. The reason is, since 2008, there is one tenant in living (now encroach) in our home. Since he was not used to pay rent on time and proper take care of home, my father asked him to vacant home in 2010 but he was not vacating, he kept asking to vacant for 2 yrs. In 2012 he filed a case against my father that we are forcing him to vacant home, saying we don't need it, reason is my father's job was in Chhattishgarh.  He lost case in lower and upper session court and court order him to vacant with given 2 months time but in 2017 he did second appeal in Jabalpur high court during this 2 months time, and manage to get stay order. Since then we haven't get single hearing of our case. Now I am losing faith on our lawyer as well, I don't think so he is putting any effort. In last Nov 2019, he applied for an urgent hearing-related thing by submitting my father retirement letter and other required document but still no hearing, as per our lawyer judge is not ready to take our case in priority basis. I know this case need single hearing but for that its been almost 4 yrs we are waiting and our family helpless to live in rent home, My father pension also haven't started due to this COVID situation. I know our tenant is just passing the time and misusing the law.
Please provide some solution, also if it is possible that my father can meet or send a letter to chief justice of jabalpur high court then let me know how we can proceed with it. How to do that? 


 1 Replies

Vishnu P Sopanam   03 August 2020

Try to change the lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register