can a parent bedakhal they children from property

my nana need to know about it about bedakhal they children what is the process.
Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. Civil Court will issue the "bedakhal children" orders, via a proper application, cogent reasons, mental & physical reasonings etc....  File the petition, thru the services of a local lawyer.

2. AFTER above, the "bedakhal children", will not be able to claim /stake any right on said persons properties /good will /whatever.... in any manner whatsoever.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal


A father can disown (bedakhal) his child from his self acquired property.
If the property is self acquired by the parents, a son has no legal claim in it. You can bequeath your property to anyone you wish to, by the means of will, or you may gift it to any person by a gift deed.

However, a father cannot disown his child from the ancestral (पुश्तैनी) property.

Joy Bose



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x