Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siva (Consultant)     10 June 2020

Can a Firm's land be offered as collateral for another firm?!

Hi Experts,

Can a Partnership Firm 'A's land be offered as collateral/security for another firm 'B's bank loan, whereas the partners of 'A' also be placed in 'B' and both firms having different businesses, seperately?!

Regards,
Siva

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 June 2020

Same and similar queries have been posted and replied.

Siva posted a new topic in Forum "Can a Firm's land be offered as collateral for another firm?!" 

Siva posted a new topic in Forum "Collateral Property, owned by Partner, can be Leased out to his Firm?!"

Siva posted a new topic in Forum "Whether a PoA has Powers to transfer the Property to his Wife/Family member by way of Gift Deed?"

Siva posted a new topic in Forum "Whether Partner Transfer his share in Asset of the Firm to his wife by Gift Deed?!"

Siva posted a new topic in Forum "Fate/Condition of the land owned by Partnership Firm, immediately after Dissolution"

Siva posted a new topic in Forum "Assets of Partnership Firm need not required Registration while Dissolution u/s.17 of Indian Registration Act..?!"

Siva posted a new topic in Forum "Sec.17 Indian Registration Act on Distrubution of Partnership Assets"

Siva posted a new topic in Forum "Selling shares in Partnership firm, possible?!"

Siva posted a new topic in Forum "Partnership Firm Land Transfer/Register"

Siva posted a new topic in Forum "Can Change of Constitution reflects in Land registered in Firm's name?"

Siva posted a new topic in Forum "Can Change of Constitution reflects in Land registered in Firm's name?"    

1 Like

Siva (Consultant)     22 June 2020

I dont think...the query is repeated. However, the question I arise may be similar or not...I need a straight answer. Those who not interested to answer or don't know the proper answer, kindly stay away and refrain from commenting unnecessarily.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register