Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pilix   16 June 2016

Can 498 be filed after 8 months seperation period?

Hi Sir,

Please advise me , the girl and me stayed only two days in her hourse after marriage, third day she came to my hometown left with in three or four hours. The reason is she can't stay if my parents are there. it has hhapened 8 months ago. Marriage not consummated due to her non willing. No communication with her from third day to till day.

. She is not at all interested in coming back.. also they are not coming for MCD even many mediations done.I have sent a lawyer notice to her work place, but she didn't took and retunred back. Going to send marriage not consummated dissolution notice through court.. my lawyer will attend court proeceedings as I am willing to go abroad soon. is there any chance for girl to file 498 wen I am in abroad and court proceedings are in progress after seperation of 8 months?

Learning

5 Replies

A walk alone (-)     16 June 2016

498a can be filled any time after separation. File dissolution of marriage on ground of non consummate

saravanan s (legal advisor)     16 June 2016

498a can be filed even after divorce.so if filed fight the case on merits

saravanan s (legal advisor)     16 June 2016

498a can be filed even after divorce.so if filed fight the case on merits

KS Johal   17 June 2016

Guidance given by 'A walk alone' is correct.

AMAN KONARK MODI   17 June 2016

YES ANY TIME ON ANY BODY AT ANY STAGE OF LIFE AFTER OR BEFORE DIVORCE ETC. AT MANY TIMES BY ANYONE WITH 498a and 3 & $ of Dowry Act. YOU HAVE TO PROVE THAT IT IS WRONG NEITHER POLICE NEEDS TO PROVE NOR COMPLAINER. 

GET HONEST LAWYER.

YOU HAVE TO EXPENSE ON YOUR SIDE.

STATE EXPENSE ON HER SIDE.

SHE HAS NOTHING TO LOSE TILL YOU GOT YOURSELF PROVEN INNOCENT.

BETTER ADVICE TAKE PHOTOGRAPH. KEEP RECORDING OF YOURSELF. KEEP VOICE RECORDING OF HER / HER RELATIVE ON MOBILE PHONE.

KEEP ALL BILL OF YOUR EXPENDITURE AND ON HER TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE THEIR ON THIS PLACE OR THIS DATE WITH ANY ONE.

BE SOCIAL ALWAYS.

START KEEPING DIARY WRITTEN DAILY OF DAILY ACT/DO/DEEDS WITH YOU ON COPY OF COMPUTER ETC.

ALWAYS KEEP CHECK, ALERT AND READY WITH ALL EVIDENCE AT EACH TIME.

ALWAYS KEEP PREPARE YOURSELF TO FILE ANTICIPATORY BAIL.

TRY TO STUDY THE MATERIALS REALTED TO 498A ON VARIOUS WEBSITE.

KEEP UPDATE ON JUDGEMENTS OF SUPREME COURT REALTED TO 498A AND ITS MISUE.

Attached File : 356657 20160617093304 457650843 a guide to surviving ipc 498a apr 2008ci.pdf, 356657 20160617093719 457650843 498a women 498a women.pdf, 356657 20160617093758 457650843 fight against misuse of 498a pwdva maintenance dowry laws.pdf downloaded: 103 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register