Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sujit kumar (none)     15 April 2014

Call detail records of 498a girl and his father.

Dear all, I want to get the cdr of 498a girl and his father. She is having a prepaid connection which she has ported to a new service provider. Whilst her father is having a post paid connection. One of my acquitance has told me that if the number gets ported twice I will not be able to get the call details. Can police/ court help in this regard. as it is required to prove that i was in thier contact for amicable solution before the matter went to police and court.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     15 April 2014

you have to show the evidence to the court or the police then only they will bet the order and how much important the evidence is if you prove before the court then the court will order to service provider to produce the required details 

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     15 April 2014

1.    In my view such CDR’s do not help your case at all. It is not considered primary evidence at all.

2.    Even if everyday you were shown to be in their contact by CDR exhibits it can be argued you were ‘on daily basis causing mental cruelties’ to her! by a able PP 

3.    Think of other ways to prove your innocence now that after daily being in contact the matter failed and reached Court.

4.    The CDR’s are marked as exhibit by way of making request under S. 91 CrPC via a Court Order to service provider(s) during the course of criminal proceedings. Your advocate may be of help in drafting such application and getting same allowed.

fighting back (exec)     15 April 2014

@TAjobs............welcome back to the forum sir....very nice to see you back after a long long break.......

sankar P (supervisor)     01 July 2014

Dear Sujit,

File RTI for Call details records.....

Best Regards,

Shankar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register