LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arawind (i)     20 January 2017

BUYING OR SELLING PROPERTY / CAR WHEN DVC IS UNDER TRIAL

I have filed DIVORCE & my wife has filed RCR & DVC. All cases are under trial. I am paying INTERIM MAINTENANCE to my wife & in DVC, court has allowed my wife's MP for providing her SHELTER or asked to pay her rent as alternative accommodation which is in addition to the interim maintenance. Now, please let me know will there be any repercussions if I buy a Car on my name at this stage and also let me know whether I can buy or.sell property.

Learning

4 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     20 January 2017

No it will not affect your case at all as you have a right to buy your car and enjoy its possession.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Arawind
I have filed DIVORCE & my wife has filed RCR & DVC. All cases are under trial.

I am paying INTERIM MAINTENANCE to my wife & in DVC, court has allowed my wife's MP for providing her SHELTER or asked to pay her rent as alternative accommodation which is in addition to the interim maintenance.

Now, please let me know will there be any repercussions if I buy a Car on my name at this stage and also let me know whether I can buy or.sell property.

I disagree with above advise of Ld Advocate.  Though you are free to buy sell property, all this will go against you if you are not paying alimony to your wife and children in eyes of Law.

Arawind (i)     21 January 2017

In that case, What would be the scenario If I purchase the car by availing loan? By this way, I can tell that I have burden of paying monthly EMI against the loan.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Arawind
In that case, What would be the scenario If I purchase the car by availing loan? By this way, I can tell that I have burden of paying monthly EMI against the loan.

You can show burden which is already there.  You seem to be over-inteligent.  You want to raise loan to show burden?  What you think, there are fools sitting in courts?  Do this and you might as well have to pay more than what you are paying.

Keep buying and selling properties after divorce.  Simply you calling trouble.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register