LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nabajit Barman   09 July 2019

builder make multiple agreement for a same flat

hi, I bought a flat two years before. now I have come to know that the builder has made another agreement of my flat and sale it to another person. I have taken bank loan also.but know the builder is missing.

further the builder has also sale some flat of the land owner. now my query is

1 .will I get the flat as 1st buyer.
2. as the builder is missing who will give me the possession
.3. what will happen to the 2nd buyer.. can he claim the flat?

Learning

6 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     09 July 2019

Ji, When the builder is missing, you have to file complaint against the builder in Police Station concerned. You bought the Flat. Is it registered before the Registering authority?  How did you take the loand i.e home loan by pledging the Flat or personal loan?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 July 2019

File a detailed complaint to the Police station, make inquiries about the similar frauds perpetrated by builder, form as a group and then file consumer complaint and file immediate petition before them to confiscate assets if any under law.  First whether the building is completed or not, take possession.

Nabajit Barman   10 July 2019

yes FIR is already submitted at police station. and my agreement is registered agreement.

building is not completed

but my part is almost completed. but my query is as a 1st buyer cab I take the possession or the 2nd buyer can claim it. what law says who is the real owner of the flat

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 July 2019

Contact the nearest advocate and take precautions to safeguard your investment interest by seeking the court for necessary declaration at the earliest through an injunction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register