LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivani Kulshreshtha   06 March 2016

Boyfriend ditched on family grounds

I am 28 yr old female. I have been in a 6yrs relationship with a guy since 2010. We have been a close relationship for around 5 years.Currently now he is in gurgaon and m in noida.We have been wanting to get married to each other from the day one. This was NEVER a time pass or any other intention. We both considered each other as life partner as there was a good bonding between we both. Firstly i spoke to my parents they were not ready and i fought wth them and tried to convince them by making them understand our love.In between guy also talked to his parents and they were ready they met me nd they were ok as far as guy choice is concerned I kept trying to convince my parents in between and finally they agreed taking a span of two years and both parties were ready.And after accepting this marriage my father passed away and it was a mental shock for me to face it after a good news of accepting this marriage. But suddenly after that guy family started changing their mind on kundali ground, as the guy elder sis got divorcee being in arranged marriage and his family took it a kundli issue. This guy as he kept on telling me that he is trying to convince parents again and not to decide anything on kundli basis as we are togethr since 6 yrs nd thr wont b any problm.We have been quite helping nd understanding for all these years.His family members were very much aware of our relationship as a serious one since 2years. .After my father passed away we were planning to get married by mid 2016 although his parents were still negative on kundli ground.My mom was also looking and this marriage will happen in 2016.This guy met my mom too after dad passed away in sympathy and showed her not to worry for my marriage... We both kept on planning ol serious things about family and settlement after marriage.So i never thought that he is goin to back out so simply.Finally this guy arranged a casual meeting with his famly in jan and till that day he was on the track of marriage with full heart to convinve parents.But all went wrong.His parents became more negatve and this guy suddenly backed out which was shocking for me and i trird commiting suicide.This guy blocked my no and no contact nd I felt helpless still believing that because of famly pressure he has done this. All our common friends came to know this.all came in shock as this guy never appeared that if he is doin time paas..all considered it a famly pressure.I contacted his too old frnds and thy stood with me.They were wild and went and blasted my boyfriend. My boyfriend again claimed to try at home to me and his friend.And he did that bt he could not take a stand again..his friends even showed that they r ready to become witness for court marriage but he could not show any guts. Whenever i met or tried calling him after this incident,he showed me that he know he is doin wrong but he accepted that he cannot take stand. This guy started talking to me when i used to call him for any official work as we both are in same line and he used to guide me good.I was a pillar for him for any of his family proprty nd finacial issues,from finding him new job to anythin i was alwaz with him. His elder sister called my family member one day and made a big mess. My sis went to meet he nd his sis to clear the issues about family nd get married.that day this guy himself showed he is not interested.i got anxiety attack .all r common frnds stood against this guy but noone undrstood wats going on. Still i was talking to this guy as frnd with a hope in heart nd he was also picking my calls.One day wen i called his sis picked his phone bt i did nt responded nd cut.Immediatly his sistr again called my famly nd told ol noncense to stop me nd marry me soon somewhr.my famly membr scolded her that why she call them , if they were so against why they could not stop this guy since two yrs wen thy knw about us Also my famly membr made them fear tht they will file a case. I have been devastated too much.. I am ineligible to marry and I am ineligible to live. Now controlling all my emotions i want to raise a case,thiking that why evrytime they are troubling my family when m not troubling his famly I have not only been a moral support through out my boyfriend's hard times but also financially supportive. His famly is surrounded in already property nd divorce cases and i alwaz gave him support. I used to fill his forms office related do emails for jobs but he does ot even seem to be grateful about it! Since we have been in a close distance rel, I have so many photographs and chat discussions about marriage. His msgs promise to stand with me and all. Now i want to take legal action to make him and specifically his famly bend on my knees for such mental trauma nd harassment for wich they r responsble. If seeing legal action this guy opens his mouth nd he confess tht because of parents he did ol nd he want yo marry still then i can think to move forward nd forgive. Please advice me how to get out of this

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register