LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maxx (pvt service)     22 January 2014

Both spouse accuse each other of denial of sex, what happns

i want to know, if the husband is accused by the wife of denying her physical relations. and she has complained of this to the counsellor, and husband then husband also blames her for denial of s*x, then in this scene, since s*x is absent between both the parties and both parties are accusing each other of denial of s*x, then what does the court do?

grant divorce filed by husband

or deny the divorce to husband, 

if wife says that she is being denied s*x and she is ready to stay with the husband, and the husband is refusing cohabitation with her, and also accusing her of denial of s*xual relations, then, does the court accept the fact that since s*x is absent, and both parties are accusing each other, so divorce is the end of the road.?

please advice...................


 7 Replies

I need guidance now. (Harassed by Wife and her family)     22 January 2014

The matter is clear that both husband and wife are not satisfied with physical relation so this is a case for doctor not lawyer. Send both of them to a good doctor. And advice them not to abuse and strain then self. Missing 100 good times for one bad time.

maxx (pvt service)     22 January 2014

@trilok.....thanks for your reply buddy, but the wife is resisting the divorce petition filed by the husband for denial of s*x. if the husband had any medical problems, she could have accused him of being impotent, that accusation is missing, she is saying that it is the husband who is denying s*x to her,  after the after filed for divorce on grounds of denial....accusation of impotency is not made by both the parties

stanley (Freedom)     22 January 2014

Wilful denial of s*x, including that on the first night after wedding, by either of the spouse amounts to cruelty and can be a ground for dissolution of the marriage. A marriage without s*x is anthema

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 January 2014

Both must visit concerned doctors. On the basis of doctors report, court can take decision

I need guidance now. (Harassed by Wife and her family)     22 January 2014

As i said before its a case for doctor. let them go to doc first. there will be many reasons for it. 

firstly she would have not felt confertable initially and husband would have waited long for her and with his desperation he would have accused her and later cause of her ego she could have accused back. when people behind her backup her to continue her abuse she would have continued in their manner and later she could have realised it wrong and its too late for her to correct and now she could have been refusing for it. just give her a chance and keep her away from her advisers. this is a very small problem and can be solved easily from a s*xologist. meet the doctor for solution.

rising up again (FFF)     22 January 2014


What if this guy (MAXX) is s*xually active and involved with one/ many outside marraige. BUT not with her wife.. Obviously, he would not accept the fact that he is denying his wife of s*x.. rather he would have filed divorce on the ground of him being s*x from his wife... right maxx ????

If thats the case, you just have to stick to your words and ensure you cry in front of the judge and tell him u being denied of s*x... nvr agree on s*x with girl friends or prostitutes..else you wud be in trouble. am not sure if you can get a doctors certificate of not having s*x for long.... :) 

I read a case, whr the husband denied of having s*x and the wife said........they have a happy married s*x life. In this case how will the husband prove he is not having s*x with his wife ???

fighting back (exec)     23 January 2014

@rising up again....i guess you are right, but the querist has asked this question from a legal perspective. since he has already filed for divorce, as per his query, and his wife is also claiming that the husband has denied s*x to her, and he is claiming vice-versa, so is the moot point established here? that is absence of s*x is pointed out by both the parties..so will the court grant divorce on the basis of this claim by both parties. ? i think this is the query of the author...

@other members, apart from the medical angle, what is the legal remedy u suggest?

am i right maaxxx??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register