LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kapil   26 April 2016

Bond issue with employer

Hi all, This is Kapil. I joined the Company in June 2014, as a trainee. During my joining time, I signed a bond with the Company for 500 working days. At that time, my HR told me that I need to undergo training for 6 month least and after I successfully complete the training I will be confirmed as a regular employee and from that time my bond period starts. So with a confidence, I started my carrier there. And I have submitted the below mentioned document and then signed the bond and the training started on June 5th. 1. My 12th std certificate.(Original) 2. My Diploma Certificate (Original) 3. My Previous Company experience certificates. FYI, I worked in three different companies previously and this is my fourth company. And I do have 8 years of total experience before joining this company. After I went into the training process, one trainer was there. He used to provide training on a regular basis. But after two month, my trainer left the job and joined another company. So from that point the issue started. After my trainer left the job, they haven�t recruited any persons or trainers to train us. So, we use to go to office and sit simply and then come back to home. After a month, my process manager use to provide some mock files and we use to do the mock files, that too is for certain period of some time. After completing four months, due to some issues with the Management, all of my seniors left the job in a whole. Say like 20 members at a time. Then after that, they ran short of employees, and they turned their head towards us. The Manager came to us and asked us to take live files and start doing it. So with no, option left, we started doing that. During that time, we did provided some earnings to the company. So it went like that for next two months. So after completing six months, we went to our Manager and inquired about when we will be placed in production. He said you need to wait for another 3 month and then we will be placed into production. Finally after a big fight and struggle they�ve placed us in production after 9 months. Even during the training process, we generated revenue for the company. Say like, we have achieved more than half of our training salary during that period. But we haven�t provided any incentives. After we move into production, we will be fixed a target and we need to achieve the target to get the salary. That�s the pattern, means, variable pay. But we faced a lot of issues during our one-year tenure in RND. 1. Unauthorized Deductions from my salary. 2. Lot of hidden deductions from my salary. 3. Not showing the deductions in our pay slip. 4. Not providing pay slip for more than three months. 5. Not providing Salary Annexure, even after completing the training. 6. Even they will be taking a print out of the pay slip from HRMS link and they�ll seal that and sign. It�s a disaster. 7. No answer from the HR department, even after we inquire them about the deduction. 8. Extended working hours. (I.e. 12 to 16 hours) 9. Even if we don�t have job to do, we need to sit simply for 9 hours. 10. No proper food (In terms of hygienic and cost) 11. Lot of hidden deductions 12. No proper Pay slip 13. No proper confirmation letter after training. 14. No proper transport facility during the night shift. 15. No RELEVING LETTER ( HR will provide his e-mail id and will ask the new company HR to contact him for any verification process) 16. Infrastructure, I will rate 1 out of 10 for this company. Due to the above mentioned issues, I decided to move out of the company. So I went to process manager and I have placed my papers for resignation. After that, he asked me to be in Notice for three months and asked me to pay 30,000 to get my certificates. Now I have joined another company, and I want to legally take actions against them and want to get certificates too. They are spoiling lot of youngsters carrier and life there. So request you to guide and help me to sort this issue out. But, I�m very clear in my stand and I want to take some legal actions against that company for sure. Request you to help me out on this... Thanks & Regards Kapil.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register