LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Blanck cheque bounced

In 2011 I was working as a personal financial advisor of someone.My friend had invested 12lackh rupees in sharemarket but he had given the cash to my boss with security of my idbi bank ltd. cheques amount 420000.00 and another cheque 780000.00,but my boss betrade me and fly away from somewhere.So I told the matter to my friend and assured him I wil give the money,it can take me 1-2 year to repay.Now I have already paid 400000.00 rupees to him but hedidnot return the first cheque and bounced on 29th august 2013 ,he demanding his money within 3months,but I am not able to pay him,so he sent a legal notice on 10th oct 2013, but there is wrong bank name of my cheque and all the story is totally wrong in the notice, he had another cheque of 780000.00. he is threatening me so I gave him a lcd tv of my home.

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     22 October 2013

you need to respond to the legal notice received from your friend on urgent basis. it seems that you were trusting your friend alot and he is taking advantage of it.

Don't try to be very soft with your friend. he playing with you and you need to counter it properly. 

You may call on the below number for legal assistance.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register