LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sneha (Analyst)     23 September 2012

Birth certificate issues - need urgent help

My birth has been registered already when i was born. However, my original dob and official (used in all documents-10th mark sheet, passport etc) dob is different. This is because my school authorities have changed it as i was falling short of age. Now, i need a birth certificate. Please help me with the procedure. I cannot get a non-availability as the birth is already registered. I would want to have my official dob continued as it is already there in all the documents. Please suggest what best can be done to get birth certificate at the earliest.

Learning

6 Replies

A.SUMATHY 9380902017 (LAWYER)     23 September 2012

File before magistrate court for birth certificate as per your school and passport.

it is 6 month procedure immediately not possible.

regards

a.sumathy

Sneha (Analyst)     23 September 2012

Thank you so much mam for your quick response.

Appreciate your reply on the following queries:

>>Are there any other alternatives to this that can be done a little earlier (atleast in 2months time frame) as i have an urgent need for this.

>> Can i file the case from the location where i am staying currently or should i go to my birth place and then file the case?

Thanks again!

Sneha

A.SUMATHY 9380902017 (LAWYER)     23 September 2012

Definetely we will give false date of birth so present address sufficient.

go and meet lawyer.

Sneha (Analyst)     25 September 2012

Could you please tell me which lawyer do i need to visit? Civil Lawyer?

Sneha (Analyst)     28 September 2012

Please help answer the above query.

sabjeet singh (ec engg)     04 October 2012

I am a final year student doing ec engg. I have different date of birth in my SSc marksheet and Transfer Certificate.

In SSc marksheet its 25/05/1991 and in Transfer certificate its 27/05/1991. I am from CBSE board.

My original date of birth is 27/05/1991. I have to go for SSB interview in Air Force in November. Please give me advice what should i do now to get the same date of birth in both the documents. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register