Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Padmanabha (Architect)     04 June 2013

Betterment charge receipt

Hi,

My site is situated at HMT layout in Mallathahalli (Nagarbhavi). The earlier owner of the site has paid the betterment charges and made his KHATA CERTIFICATE/EXTRACT to his name from BBMP two years ago. The same is now transferred to my name. However, I do not have the Betterment Fee paid receipt now.

My property has a unique PID. I have paid upto date tax.

But now when went to Bank for Loan to construct a home, they are asking for betterment fee paid receipt. Since i do not have it, they are refusing to give loan until i provide the receipt.

I contacted earlier owner but he does not have anything related to that site. I went to BBMP to get the receipt. But they are telling that once the audit is over, they will throw the receipt to some godown and would not be possible to search for the same.

With this as the status, can you please suggest how to get the receipt from BBMP for the same or any other alternative? Is there any alternative to betterment charges receipt at BBMP which can tell that betterment charges has been paid for this property?

Since it is already paid, it should be there in their documents...but which one i can get from them? please suggest...

Learning

3 Replies

Padmanabha (Architect)     04 June 2013

Just to add that the site is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 June 2013

You can obtain a certificate from BBMP for betterment fee. The same can be submitted to the banker.

Padmanabha (Architect)     05 June 2013

Thank you Mr. Rama chary for the valuable input. You mean to say that if we have paid Betterment charges, then BBMP can provide a certificate (even if we apply for it later stages) indicating the the betterment charges have been already paid?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register