Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bank statement (is it a crime)

Page no : 2

vikram (navigator)     05 March 2013

What happen to employ who gave statement ? 

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     05 March 2013

Originally posted by : vikram

What happen to employ who gave statement ? 

Nothing would happen..

Reason-

1) Court will not entertain even OP prees the matter.

2) You dont have to say anywhere that you got it by someone.

3) Even bank cannot trace from where it is generated.

4) Even Banks don't care those things.

5) for that you have to file a separate suit against Banks for invasaion in privacy.

Hemant

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     06 March 2013

hello,

best way is to summon bank for details.

however if you obtain by another means then bank will be penalised.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 March 2013

When then matter is reported to bank they have their internal modes of discovery. each emplouyee workds on a terminal with his ID code.  The Banks know how to protect their professional ethics in cuber age.

Further more 100% evidence is not required indisciplinary cases.

As suggested by Mr Rahul Kapoor let the statement be summoned by the court.  The court may not be interested to know the source but will issue summon qhen requested by other party.

Gopal Arora (Engineer)     06 March 2013

Almost all the ladies in maintenance cases, submit bank statements and IT return of husband to prove the salary of husband. They do not ask the court to issue notice to bank etc. Because, in maintenance cases, husband tries to hid his actual salary and wife has to show exaggerated salary of husband. I have never heard of any bank employee getting penalized for giving husband's a/c statement to wife.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     06 March 2013

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar

When then matter is reported to bank they have their internal modes of discovery. each emplouyee workds on a terminal with his ID code.  The Banks know how to protect their professional ethics in cuber age.

Further more 100% evidence is not required indisciplinary cases.

As suggested by Mr Rahul Kapoor let the statement be summoned by the court.  The court may not be interested to know the source but will issue summon qhen requested by other party.

If I have her bank statement than my prime motive will be use it against any intrim order.

If I move an application u/s 91 crpc than it takes time and she can be alerted.

Why I am doing so?

Hence, If you have statement use it asap.

Gopal Arora (Engineer)     06 March 2013

@Author

Rightlly advised by HK_Jain. Please use the statement now. Nothing will happen to you and the bank employee if you and bank employee do not temper it. Every person has the right to defend himself/herself and bring out the facts in the court.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 March 2013

you know the law then go ahead

PRAVIN.P   06 December 2023

I need a little help. If the statement of my bank account is taken without my knowledge, how can I take action against that person legally?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register