LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sayan Paul   01 December 2022

Bank account freezed

How does the bank put my current account in debit freeze after putting an amount in lien? I do cryptocurrency trading in Paxful.People opens my offer to purchase btc/usdt,i give the bank account details, they pays the amount and btc/usdt gets released to their designated wallet id in paxful. Trade receipt gets always generated for each trade.. The bank at first didn't help me with any sort of information. After many hues and cries they told that it has been freezed by the cyber crime.. When I contacted the cybercrime they told me that someone got scammed, he made a complaint against the person who scammed him, and the cyber crime found that the i did transaction with the accused. And that's why My account is blocked.. In this world how can we know who is a scammer or not.. I am a genuine trader.. why is my account blocked and why is the amount put into lien,when I have all the documents regarding the transaction. where to go and how the matter can be solved.Please help me..please 

Learning

5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     01 December 2022

Hello,

You have to follow up with the cyber crime department to unfreeze the account. If the case is filed then you have to fight out the case. 

Sayan Paul   01 December 2022

the case hasn't beein filed in our name..but the case has been filed in the name of the accused..as the accused purchased the btc from us through Paxful the amount is being held and the account has been debit freezed..

Shashi Dhara   01 December 2022

Approch consumer court or civil court for remedy.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 December 2022

You can approach the Banking Ombudsman as well.

Munish Goyal   29 October 2023

please collect information first from the bank manager  regrading the complaint number and concerned cyber police station and disputed transaction and its amount then you can contact. i will surely help you.  

Regards

Munish Goyal & Associate Lawyers
Munish Goyal Advocate
Cyber Crime Cases Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register