Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh (cdf)     13 June 2011

Bail Cancellation

Hi All,

I Want to know that is there any procedures to quash the bail of the Person.The Person is accused in 498-A .i have a lots oof proof to show in the court that the person had remove case evidence and the i have written proof of investigatin officer that the there is one IPS officer is involved from there site .The bale bond the accused person has been removed from the file which is reside in lower court.
Please mail me.
sm.net88@gmail.com

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Suresh (cdf)     13 June 2011

Please guide me can i pray in the highcourt to quash the bale of the accused person

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     13 June 2011

Bail is the right of every accused and 498A is not such a charge that a person shoiuld be jailed. If the charges are proved and accused is found guilty at the end of trial he would have to serve the jail term that has been awarded.

There is no reason for which the court can cancel the bail that has been granted if the accused is meeting the bail conditions if you have any evidences use these in prosecuting him.

Unless proved guilty every accused is innocent and has a right to freedom and particularly in a charge of 498A which is just mental cruelty that may or may not be true.

rano (nil)     13 June 2011

it is batter to proceed further and prove that person is not aligible for bail.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     13 June 2011

On such condition Session Court or High court may cancel the bail of the accused and may order for his arrest. under 439(2) Cr.P.C.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     14 June 2011

@Suresh

One thing should be understood, that rejecting the bail application is easier than cancellation of bail.

Once the bail is granted, it becomes very difficult to cancel the bail as for cancellation you have to approach the court which granted it. So if it was granted by Sessions Court, then you have to first approach Sessions Court and High Court would not even admit your petition.

And as far as proofs are concerned, you can show these in the trial to strengthen your case.

Patience and perseverance are the keys to success.

//peace

/Saurabh.V

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register