Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Soni   14 December 2017

Attatchment of property in restitution of cnjugal rights

Decree of Restitution of Conjugal Right was passed in my wife's favor. I didn't comply with the decree now my property has been attached by the court. Now, what options do I have to stop this execution or to take a stay on this execution? Kindly reply.


 1 Replies

Chinese Chef (Integration Architect)     15 December 2017


What is written in the order which led to attachment of the property?

Thanks - CC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query