Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HI12345678 (manager)     06 August 2014

Attachment of property in civil suit

Sir.

I filed a civil suit against a guy for 20 lakhs and submitted an attachment petition to attach his property..  he didn't submit counter to the civil suit till now but have submit an affidavit against the attachment petition denying the case . The affidavit pleaded not to attach the property I have mentioned petition and he submitted documents of some other properties which could be attached until the settlement of the case.. But I am not aware of the details of the new property he has submitted in affidavit and I think he may cheat me.. Whether I need to reply to this affidavit or court will decide to attach the property which I have requested for...please reply

Learning

4 Replies

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     06 August 2014

Court will decide whether to attach or not

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     06 August 2014

Court will decide whether to attach or not

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     07 August 2014

you have to satisfy the court,why attachment before judgment is essential and necessary and in this regard you have to submit details of defendants properties which you want to  be attached before judgment.consult to local lawyer also.

HI12345678 (manager)     07 August 2014

Court has made judgement and have attached his property. Now the defendant has come with an affidavit request to attach another property and leave the property attached as it will cause big financial loss to him

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register