Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MURALI   28 July 2015

Asking for 3 month salary of previous employer

Dear Sir, 

I have been working in a private School for one year and in the Month of May2015 I have got better offer from other school, so I have accepted it and joined also. I have sent a email to the HR Team of Previous Employer saying that I am resigning from the organisation due to reason of long Travel affecting my health, even I haven't taken May Month salary, for that I couldnot receive  reply mail till now.On 27th July 2015 (almost 2 and Half months later) they called me through mobile and saying that either you have to provide 3 month Notice or Pay in lieu of Notice period that is 3 month Salary.They said if I donot accomplish the releiving formalities , then they will inform me the present employer about my matter even my educational certificate is with the previous employer. I am so annoyed how to tackle the situation Kindly help me to resolve the situation . Even I am afraid if Present employer may do something against after knowing the matter , Kindly help.

Thanks and Regards

Murali...

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 July 2015

Either you would have given 3 months notice or pay 3 months salary to the previous employer. Get the relieving letter from the previous employer. 

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     29 July 2015

Hi - I am a HR person.

Joining an orgn without resignation  from the current employment is a mistake from your side.

No proper information or communication to the previous employment is also your fault.

But dont worry,did you signed any contract with them..?

if there is a conntract you have to go by that.

2nd option is visit them directly ,dont go alone and talk to them and close it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register