LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arpit ragho   25 October 2016

As per indian law what is the valid document for age proof

We always say that it is case specific but apart from birth certificate , there should be list of documents which can be considered as valid age proof in absceance of Birth certificate , Please help me with this 

Learning

3 Replies

ADV. SHRAVAN GIRI (PROFESSIONAL)     25 October 2016

As per Indian Law the valid document for age proof are all the instruments i.e. (Government Photo Id's containing age) and if in case you do not possess the same, you shall prepare an Affidavit from a law professional and get it attested and notarised from a valid notary licence holder and on this basis you can also create the other required instruments for age proof or on urgent basis the same can be used in place of birth certificate.

(Guest)
S.S.L.C MARKS CARD. IF NO SSLC MARKS CARD ADHAAR CARD. IF NO AADHAR CARD OR SSLC MARKSCARD, INDIAN VOTER IDENTITY CARD.

arpit ragho   25 October 2016

I have a doubt about the authentication of the said documents, usually documents such as voter id, aadhar card people do not provide, resulting mismatch on their dob, and with all respect we all know affidavit can be created by anyone and even court does not consider its authentication. I am asking this question because i am into adoption program, and documents whivh parents provides always have such issues

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register