LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P RaviShankar-cell-8939332195 (Advocate )     25 July 2013

Arrrest warrant

Sir, Can i secure a non-bailable arrest warrant  from  a criminal court in city A of an accused person who lives in City B for a criminal offence that took place in city B. If so  what is the procedure.Kindly help me.  rgds, Ravi


 1 Replies

Ashok, Advocate (Lawyer at Delhi)     25 July 2013

Non-bailable warrant can be issued by the court having jurisdiction. So, in the facts mentioned by you, it can be issued by the competent court at place "B". However, it is possible to endorse the warrant to a police officer in a different city for implementing it, if the accused resides in such other city.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query