Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Are we conniving with the corruptions in the Judiciary?

Page no : 2

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     01 January 2010

Genuine persons does not pay bribe willingly, rather they are made to pay.  Bribe seekers lay down traps, people are bound to be trapped. If people stops paying bribe whatever be the consequences then this country's economy will come to a halt, will not move an inch.

1 Like

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     01 January 2010

Whatever be the consequences? In other words, go without water, electricity, ration card, admission for your wards, driving licence, and whatever is needed to make life worth living. 

Well I am sorry to say that I can'nt face the WHATEVER CONSEQUENCES. I salute those who can.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     02 January 2010

I have experience/ evidence that a judge, gave such a judgement that any person having common sense, will compale to come to conclusion that the judge was bribed. that judgement confirmed by high court and supreme court judge. should i posted the matter for considaration of the honourable members of this club.

1 Like

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     02 January 2010

Mr. Gupta

You should cry EUREKA.

(Guest)

Gupta Ji,

Becareful please never commit that you have evidence. Power ful persons are not good people. They may drag you.

Please never tell a lie that is ok. Please don't put your self in risk talking truth in India.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     02 January 2010

Who said

Law is the same for all.

He must be turning in his grave.

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     03 January 2010

I agree with anil agarwal, Which is almost visible in the police department

Wherein I openly submit that money,& influence is a base.

but  we the advocates being the court officers should not comment  the judicial  section on the whole.Daily we come accrose with thousands of judgements... are all the judgements been passed  with such means such as Corruption ?

Ans : No

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     03 January 2010

If not corruption, can we say incompetence?

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     03 January 2010

I agree withAnil Agrawal Sir, For the word used  Incompetence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register