LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b2bhandshake (Consultant)     18 November 2017

Appealing a writ petition request "disposed" by high court

My lawyer had filed a Writ Petition in Karnataka High court requesting the court to direct the Sub Registrar to register a property and issue Katha.

This was a government granted land, granted 30+ years ago. The government advocate replied that the property details were being investigated and the Kathat would be issued only after investigation. Based on that notice, the Judge "DISPOSED" the case asking us to wait for government investigation. 

My lawyer says, this did not consider all the facts and he can file an appeal against this. Is it worth the time/effort to file an appeal to the WP ?

Learning

3 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     18 November 2017

The answer would be yes and no. If you are not satified by the direction issued by Court then you go in appeal anticipating better directions. But in this case as the matter pertains 30 years old as such some breathing time has to be given. Wait and see, if result is negative then again approach the Court. It is left to your choice.

b2bhandshake (Consultant)     19 November 2017

Thank you sir,

My 80+ year old father has been sturggling to get the documents cleared for the past 20+years (land was granted 30 years ago). I feel that the government department is just using the 'internal investigation' excuse to continue to delay the matter.

I am hoping that the appeal is looked at positively by the court. 

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     19 November 2017

Please contact me in person for a discussion and resolving the issue. There are so many alternative solutions. Please approach the managment of this web site (www.lawyersclubindia) and get their permission and pay the required fee to them. Rest in person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register