LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adhara (k)     10 December 2014

Appeal in high court

I had filed Domestic violence asking to return my jwells and protection. I never asked maintance.

Me and my husband where living in a lease house in bangalore, we lived there for 3 yrs the lease is on my husband name.

My husband  saying in court that i lived only 5 days with him and left him, and we are not related to bangalore, and the agreement is false and forgery.

and he had filed pecuniary jurisdiction and no cause of action and His petition was rejected in court saying DIR report states that she is living there and i had giving Indane gas connection on his name.

Now he had filed a appeal in highcourt against the order to get stay  now the status is pending for admission in high court.

I asked my lawyer what we can do now, he saying nothing will happend be calm

i am scared Plz advice me what to do. My husband was previously married he hided and married me,

I dont want any thing my things back.

Learning

2 Replies

Q Slinger (NA)     10 December 2014

Best thing for you to do is settle this aimacabaly as possible. Filing cases will only waste your time and money. case will drag on for years and you will not get any benefit out of it.

So take my advise, get a mediator and have it resolved. Even if you are at a loss of a few thousand rupees, its nothing compared to the lakhs you might lose with cases in court.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     11 December 2014

Since you have appointed a lawyer, kindly go by what he says, because he can only guide you as he is attending the case from the beginning. If anything happens contrary to what he says or said, then it will be  appropriate to seek second opinion in this matter. so my advice will be confine to your  lawyer  and go by  his advice. Mere apprehension in these matters will aggravate situation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register