Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Appeal in hc

Page no : 2

Dharmesh   07 February 2017

Thank you . I have petition under sec 12 , this was before in November . I came to know about her staying and relationship only in Jan 2017 . Aldready she has started telling false in front of counselor. Have not replied to my petition in writing . Not even telling me school name . However I have found it myself and now waiting for her to make more false statements and give false reply in writing . Do you suggest any other measures ?? It will be of immense help.

Dharmesh   07 February 2017

Thank you . I have petition under sec 12 , this was before in November . I came to know about her staying and relationship only in Jan 2017 . Aldready she has started telling false in front of counselor. Have not replied to my petition in writing . Not even telling me school name . However I have found it myself and now waiting for her to make more false statements and give false reply in writing . Do you suggest any other measures ?? It will be of immense help.

(Guest)
I think in GWOP it is child's welfare that is more important than her false statements. Focus on proving that your child is better off with you. Her adulterous character is a great help there. If you can convince your daughter herself to live with you, there's nothing like it.

(Guest)
I think in GWOP it is child's welfare that is more important than her false statements. Focus on proving that your child is better off with you. Her adulterous character is a great help there. If you can convince your daughter herself to live with you, there's nothing like it.

Dharmesh   11 February 2017

Yes , as of now there is no one to take care of daughter after she come frm school , the small girl is dependent on someone unknown as my wife comes later from office . Also they stay at a strangers house though my house is here and my parents are here to take care of her . As a point to show or as a argument using it unfair on child not to give her family shelter when I have my own house . Is that the mother can take all decisions without father's consent though we are not divorced . Also that wife staying in someone else house without our divorce .

Dharmesh   14 February 2017

Thanks for your concern and sharing your experience. Here she wants a divorce and probably wanting to get married again . Her divorce was rejected and she is ready for a MCD without alimony . However my concern is only my daughters future and will not want any other person to be her father that too for name sake . Anyways matter was never money between us . ? She needs to make a choice to remarry and give me complete custody of daughter.

Dharmesh   24 February 2017

I have filed for my 7yr daughters custody .Wife has not got divorced but through some sources I have come to know that she is staying with another man . I have photo proofs . She is also not telling me child's school name . She refused in front of counselor also to give child's school name . Wife still says that she is staying with her parents which I know it's false . How should I prove that , will I get permission from court to visit school or how can I get details frm the society where she stays with the other man .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register